Become a Member
Would you consider joining us as a Member of Diamond Valley Learning Centre?
This is your opportunity to take an active role in our community, contribute your energy and talents to the betterment of lives, and add your voice to our movement.
As a member of DVLC, you will have access to:
- A short course of your choice for free
- Members meetings and events
- Public Liability Cover for your activities
- Reduced Rates for renting space for private or professional use.
Our intent at DVLC is to Nurture Possibility and Stir Change for our communities. We believe that the best way to do this is through many people bringing their ideas, passion and expertise to the table.
What is your area of expertise? Do you have a course to share? Life experiences? Time to volunteer?
All contributions are welcome. Membership is just $5.00. Please contact us at (03) 9435 9060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for information on registering to become a member. After completing the registration, you will receive further information by e-mail and post on how to be involved in our DVLC Members Community.
Volunteer with us!
DVLC is a not-for-profit organisation and we deeply appreciate all the valuable skills and knowledge contributed by our Volunteers. Volunteering is a great way to build on your workplace skills and to improve job opportunities, plus it boosts confidence. Just by donating a few hours of your time each week you make a valuable contribution to DVLC, to your local community, and to yourself. Currently at DVLC our Volunteers contribute significantly in the areas of:
- EAL & Literacy Classes
- Administration & Office Work
- Assisting Teachers in Class
- Building Maintenance & Repairs
- Course Brochure Distribution
- Assisting in our “Shop” at Greensborough Plaza
- Projects “Teach Jake to Read”
Plus we have a range of upcoming projects at DVLC throughout the year where volunteer support will be of great assistance.
- Support the community
- Have contact with people
- Gain experience that may lead to employment
- Learn new skills
- Take on new challenges
- Help and make a difference
Choosing the right volunteer area for you
- Your interests: taking on a role which interests you will lead to more rewarding experiences.
- Your availability: it is important that the role you take on fits into your schedule and is for a period of time which you can commit to.
- Your ability to travel: so select a role which is within your travel radius.
If you are interested in the possibility of volunteering at DVLC we invite you to ring us on (03) 9435 9060 or email email@example.com to find out more.