POSITION VACANT: TRAINING COORDINATOR
This role covers coordination of three (3) Program Areas.
- Fee For Service (FFS)
With the support of the Executive Centre Manager, the role of the Training Coordinator will support the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of ACFE, VET and Fee for Service (FFS) delivery. This role is all encompassing and is responsible for the day to day operations of the domain, staff leadership, quality & compliance and achieving enrolment targets to meet budget requirements.
This position is the face of DVLC in the local community and beyond in regards to training in the three (3) areas. You will have the opportunity to assume a leadership position in the local community liaising with major employers, schools, community organisations and referring agencies.
The role encompasses the following:
Participate in activities that promote the DVLC’s programs to prospective students, parents and stakeholders
- Enhance existing and develop new relationships and partnerships with Schools, Careers Practitioners, job search agencies, community organisations etc to facilitate promotion of DVLC’s courses and programs to increase student numbers
- Provide information to students in a timely manner by answering enrolment enquiries and providing program information eg course brochures, student handbooks etc to ensure students make informed decision about the course they are enrolling
- Ensure prospective students are interviewed, inducted and provided with relevant course materials
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing marketing and student recruitment strategies to support DVLC’s strategic objectives
- Ensure students at risk of disengaging are supported
- Ensure the timely processing of all relevant documentation including students enrolments and participation in accordance to funding sources requirements
- Maintain upto date students records, participation and completions in VETtrak and in file
- Arrange for students graduations and issuing of certificates and/or SoA or evidence of participations
- Monitor student progress and funding claims on a regular basis
- Develop effective marketing strategies to increase the student numbers
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery to students by providing detailed program information, efficient enrolment procedures and support
- Work with industry and community groups to ensure that DVLC provides programs that respond to market and community needs
- Ensure students records are stored and archived properly
- Build relationships and partnerships with local community and employers
- Strengthen, promote and facilitate effective partnerships and networks among school staff, students, parents, caregivers and the wider community
- Assist DVLC in accessing community service agencies by strengthening interagency collaboration and using available resources effectively to enhance learning.
- Market DVLC and ensure its recognised and acknowledged in the community
- Systematically gather market and competitor intelligence and conduct market research on market needs as well as industry consultation on DVCL’s program offerings and disseminate findings to the Management
- Collaborates with external stakeholders for the purpose of building effective partnerships, enhancing relationships, and support for programs and grant submissions
- Maintain an upto date database of partners/stakeholders by regularly implementing memoranda of understandings for joint ventures, support, relationships and partnerships.
- Participating in community activities that enhance the image and representation of DVLC. These may include attending events in community settings, delivering information sessions, facilitating stakeholder consultations and facilitating networks and service access pathways.
- Designs in conjunction with the Management, the implementation and solicitation of feedback from external stakeholders for the purpose of improving DVLC’s services and programs provided and forecasting future needs of the community and employers
- Contributes to the promotion of various DVLC programs for the purpose of communicating and implementing DVLC’s strategic vision and culture with the community and external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships with a range of community groups, agencies and service providers, through delivering information sessions, attending relevant community events, undertaking stakeholder consultations and promoting referrals and pathways into DVLC’s programs.
- Support engagement with vulnerable and disadvantaged groups, helping identify community needs, and assisting in the design and development of flexible program delivery to meet those needs
- In consultation with the ECM, recruit, support and mentor teachers and staff to meet the individual programs needs
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings, staff supervision and performance management.
- Develop an efficient team and create avenues for effective communication with all staff through regular meetings, collaborative problem solving, professional development and dissemination of information
- Attend all Management Meetings and staff meetings
- In consultation with the ECM, authorise all staff in the Domain timesheets, purchase orders and accounts for payments
- Provide monthly programs reports to the Board through ECM
- Participate in both internal and external audits for the program areas
- Participate and play a key role in grant applications for the program areas
- Adhere to, and comply with DVLC’s organisational policies, processes and procedures
- Play a role in raising DVLC’s profile to the community by portraying a positive image to the community and not disclose confidential information about staff, organisation, students and stakeholders
- Positively contribute to workplace harmony by displaying cooperative team behaviour.
- Proactively communicate, identify, report, assess WHS related risks and hazards within the centre(s).
- Identify, develop and support and/or implement new initiatives, quality and continuous improvement activities as part of a continuous improvement process in own work, team and organisational goals
- In consultation with the Compliance Officer, review systems, policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement across the program areas to ensure best practice
- Ensure programs are managed consistently with the quality standards and service agreements and that best practice business processes and systems are established and maintained.
- Develop budget in partnership with the ECM and the Finance and Administration Manager
- Regularly monitor progress of funded activities to ensure they are delivered within the budget
- Provide analysis of ACFE programs/projects performance and communicate strategies to meet established targets along with progressive alignment with future strategic directions
- Perform additional duties from time to time, as required by management and as needs arises.
Please send your application to email@example.com.