DVLC Administration Assistant Position Description – 2017
We are seeking a Reception/Administration Officer to provide excellent front of house reception services and administrative support at our busy centre located in Greensborough. Overall, we are looking for someone who can manage incoming telephone calls, face to face enquiries and consumer appointments along with various administrative tasks. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience operating a busy reception, well-developed administration skills along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A ‘can do’ attitude and positive outlook is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- General reception duties.
- Welcoming and bubbly personality as face of DVLC.
- Entering student enrolment details on VETTRAK.
- Student fee collection, recording and follow-up on unpaid fees from students.
- Ensuring communal kitchen is clean, tidy and stocked at all times.
- Check stationery stock and research affordable stationery from other sources.
- Catering requirements for in-house and external.
- Liaison officer to the local council.
- Manage petty cash, daily processing of banking and EFT transactions.
- Online student enrolments and general enquiries.
- Responsible for managing all room bookings external and internal.
- Room set up and equipment required.
- Collection of daily mail and distribution of documents to all departments.
- Assist in marketing of Centre’s courses in-house and to external parties.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by Finance and Administration Manager.
- Organising quotes for trades people for jobs required around the Centre.
- Maintain DVLC member register and send notices for renewal on yearly basis.
- Inducting new staff and room bookings on how to open and lock Centre.
- Be available to work extra days as necessary to cover staff leave.
Work type: Part-time
Hours: Five days fortnightly total 36 hours (Hours and working days are negotiable)
Working hours: 9 am to 4 pm
Pay rate: As per Social and Community Services Award Level 2.1
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 7 JULY 2017